Stage and Misc.
• Stage is 32'w x 22'd.
• Stage dress includes a black traveler curtain upstage, a maroon traveler curtain halfway downstage (both open from the center out), and two black legs per side (to hide the wings).
• The deck (stage) is 48" above the auditorium floor (the folks in the first few rows cannot see the deck - please plan accordingly).
• Two dressing rooms and a unisex bathroom are located off of stage left (no showers).
• Stage access from the house is via upstage right. There is also a movable downstage stairway that can be placed anywhere other than the center (owing to the subwoofers being there). (The stage can also be accessed from upstage left if you don't mind going outside and across the back of the building.) (Theoretically one can cross behind the upstage curtain, but sometimes this is blocked by various items.)
• Load-in is directly onto the deck via a 7' wide overhead door. The deck is about 28" above the alley (perfect for vans and pickups).
Lighting Equipment Dimmer Rack
• 1x ETC Sensor + (upgradeable to 96 channels; 400 Amp 3 phase mains supply - 140kW total.)
Lighting Equipment Console
• 1x ETC Express 96 (96 faders, 96 channels, 46 subgroups).
• (Backup: 1x ETC SmartFade 2496 (48 faders, 96channels.)
• Or bring your own DMX console and cable - 5 pin output or adapter cable required.
Lighting Equipment Instruments
• 40+x Altman Shakespeare Ellipsoidal (600W).
• 10x ? Fresnel (600W).
• 9x Altman Scoop (500W) (upstage curtain valance color wash).
• 1x Strand Trouperette Follow Spot (located in an overlook at the rear of the hall).
• More instruments are to be added soon.
• 1x Eiki LC-X71 Projector (5500 lumens) with AH-24241 lens. (Resolution 1024x728 computer, 800 lines TV.) Inputs include VGA/XVGA, DVI-D/HD-HDCP, Component Video/Computer (5xBNC),Component Video (3xRCA), S-Video. PS/2 and USB computer interfaces are included for remote computer control.
• 1x Draper 14' x 14' retractable video screen.
• 1x Oppo BDP-83 Blu-Ray DVD player.
• 1x Samsung Windows 10 notebook computer with preview monitor (PowerPoint playback, DVD player backup).
• Want to video tape your event? You can do so from two overlooks at the rear of the hall (as well as in the hall itself). (If requested in advance, we can supply an audio feed - or a digital recording of up to 24 tracks.)
Instruments and Backline
• 1x Howard (by Baldwin) baby grand piano (located on the main floor).
• 1x Yamaha Motif 8 with 88 key fully weighted keybed (grand, electric, and other sounds).
• The Ricks Center can supply most any instrument or backline that you can imagine, via our friends at Jonas Productions (additional cost; advanced notice required).
Audio Equipment Input Devices:
• 6x Sennheiser E935 dynamic vocal mic with shock mounts.
• 4x Heil PR30 large diaphragm dynamic mic with shock mounts (vocal, guitar cabinet, instrument, etc.).
• 3x Audix SCX1-C small diaphragm condenser mic with shock mounts (hi-hat, drum overhead, instrument, etc.) .
• 1x Audix Fireball V harmonica microphone (courtesy of TPA).
• 1x Audix D1 with drum clamp (snare).
• 3x Audix D4 with drum clamps (toms).
• 2x Heil PR40 large diaphragm dynamic mic with shock mounts (kick drum, acoustic bass, , guitar cabinets, etc.).
• 4x Radial Pro48 Active DI (bass, acoustic with pickup, vintage passive keyboard, etc.).
• 2x Radial ProD2 Passive dual-channel DI (keyboard, sampler, VDrum, etc.).
• 1x Radial ProAV2 Passive stereo DI (drum pad, computer, etc.)
• 2x Crown PCC160 boundary microphone (large ensemble).
• 2x Crown PCC170 boundary microphone (large ensemble).
Audio Equipment Wireless:
• 16x Sennheiser EW100G3 wireless, with 4x Sennheiser lavalier microphone (black) and 4x Sennheiser headset microphone (black and very conspicuous).
• (In lieu of the Sennheiser mics are 9x Countryman E6 micro headset microphones and 8x MicrophoneMadness headset microphones. Owing to the delicate nature of these microphones, there is an additional charge for their use, to cover maintenance costs).
• 1x Sennheiser EW500G3 handheld dynamic vocal mic with E935 capsule.
Audio Equipment Playback Devices
• 1x Numark CDN25 Dual CD Player (with single play and cue).
• 1x Dell desktop Windows Vista computer with touch-screen monitor (sound cue playback, backup CD player, Yamaha Studio Manager).
Audio Equipment Mixing Console (FOH + Monitors)
• 1x Yamaha M7CL-48 Digital Mixing Console (augmented by Yamaha Studio Manager on the computer).
Audio Equipment Loudspeakers, Amplification, and Processing - House
• 4x Yorkville U15B Unity Horn bi-amplifier three-way point-source (two per side, flown).
• 2x QW118 subwoofer (centered under the deck).
• 2x Crown K1 Power Amplifier (mid/highs - 350 Watts per box - total 1400W).
• 2x Crown K2 Power Amplifier (lows - 800 Watts per box - total 3200W).
• 1x Crown K2 Power Amplifier (subs - 1250 Watts per box - total 2500W).
• 1x Crown K2 Power Amplifier (spare).
• 1x Rane RPM88 Programmable Multiprocessor.
Audio Equipment Loudspeakers, Amplification, and Processing - Monitors
• 6x JBL MP412 floor monitor.
• 3x Crown K1 Power Amplifier (monitor mixes 1 thru 6 - 350 Watts per mix).
• 1x Rane RPM88 Programmable Multiprocessor (monitor EQ and limiting - six mixes).
Misc. Equipment and Information
• Furman ASD120 100A rack distro and power sequencer.
• Furman PS-8R-II FOH power sequencer.
• Band AC Power Stage Drops: TPA AC power cables.
• Drop Snakes: 3x Whirlwind Mini-12 (drums, downstage right, spare), three), 2x Horizon 6-pair (stage left, stage right).
• FOH Snake: Horizon 58-pair. (Stage box is located 10' off of stage right.)
• Loudspeaker cables: 12/4, with Neutrik NL4 connectors.
• Mic and line level cables: Horizon LowZ1, with Neutrik connectors.
• 24 track digital hard-disc 24/96 recording is available (with sufficient advance notice).
• For show staff communications, the Ricks Center employs multiple Production Intercom stations (located at FOH, the "crow's nest", the overlooks, offstage left, and offstage right).
• The Ricks Center employs an ADA compliant Listen Technologies Assisted Listening System (with four receivers) for the convenience of those who are hearing impaired.
• WiFi is available.
• Artist-provided in-ear monitors are most welcome! The more the merrier. We can provide a total of six mono monitor mixes (on in-ears and/or wedges in any combination), plus a stereo in-ears mix. With sufficient notice, this can be reconfigured to four stereo mixes.
• Acoustic bassists: We highly recommend the K & K Bassmax and David Gage Realist pickups (both companies make pickups for other string instruments as well). Use either of these into a Radial PZ-DI, and you'll have a great live bass setup.